Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you are a passenger in a car do you try to control the heat, a/c and radio?

I will pay you to stop performingIf you are a passenger in a car do you try to control the heat, a/c and radio?
No,I do control the heat.I do not like the cold at all.I make sure it is warm and cosy wosy.The radio Im not bothered about.If you are a passenger in a car do you try to control the heat, a/c and radio?
yes :)
No, but if I get the urge to I ask. Sometimes I find that the driver only has things set a certain way because he/she thinks that's what I'd like, so they're fine with me changing the settings a bit.
No-that is rude.
yeah sometimes it depends with who, i mean i would still ask first.
No I don't. Unless I know the person well enough to turn the air off if need be.
Depends who I am with.
Absolutely not. The driver should always be the most comfortable one.





Only if the driver asks me to do it for him/her.
No l don't.
Yep, most of the time.
no, it's NOT my car!!
Yeah if I'm the passenger in my car, but if I'm with a friend I don't
no


i ask first
no its not polite





happy day


old geezer
absolutely

No comments:

Post a Comment