Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If Using the Birth Control Pills Correctly Can My BF ';C.U.M'; in Me? What R The Chances of Me Getting Pregnant?

The pill is not 100% effective. Roll the dice.If Using the Birth Control Pills Correctly Can My BF ';C.U.M'; in Me? What R The Chances of Me Getting Pregnant?
If used correctly, it should work to keep you from getting pregnant, but remember about std's too. you have to really trust him that he's being faithful! I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for 3 and a half years when I was on the pill without getting pregnant, but after 3 and a half years, i ended up pregnant and hadn't missed any pills or anything like that. it's your call, but I wouldn't trust it!If Using the Birth Control Pills Correctly Can My BF ';C.U.M'; in Me? What R The Chances of Me Getting Pregnant?
92 - 99.7% effective.
Celibacy is for priests. If you're that worried double up on the different protections.
The pill is 99.98% effective. And please have some respect for yourself and call it ejaculate, you're foul.
99.0% effective.
Depends on the brand 97% to 99.5% of not get pregnant.
that is why you are on it...yes he can. no you aren't supposed to but it isn't 100 percent
dont be rude and its not good with having sex with boyfriend


get married

No comments:

Post a Comment