Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm on birth control and every time I get my period I get the flu or a cold. Could the b/c be causing this

I'm on birth control and every time I get my period I get the flu or a cold. Could the b/c be causing this? I also had a baby in August 07 and started back on the pills in October. Ever since then I've been getting sick. Before I was pregnant this never happened. Does this happen to anyone else?I'm on birth control and every time I get my period I get the flu or a cold. Could the b/c be causing this
Yes, it's possible that it could be related to being on the pill. Another possibility is that you could be having symptoms of a problem such as with your thyroid (an example only).





I would recommend checking with your doctor as well to see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment