Friday, August 6, 2010

I just had my period, from Thursday-Monday, which is normal for me, I am on Birth Control b/c i have POS.?

and it is now Thursday, only 3 days after my period, and I am bleeding again. I am not sure why!?! I am having sex w/ my boyfriend, for about 6 months now, and we had sex last night. I just dont know why i would be bleeding again! Please help me! I dont have any pain or anything like that.I just had my period, from Thursday-Monday, which is normal for me, I am on Birth Control b/c i have POS.?
How long have you been on b/c? If you only recently started, your body could be getting used to the hormones you're putting into your body. It's a very typical symptom. If you've been taking it for awhile, and this hasn't happened before it may be a change in diet, exercise, rest, or stress. I would say ride it out for a month, and if it persists notify your doctor so they can give you some advice or change your dosage as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment