Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can i download the program (SndVol32.exe)? which is the volume control program for a p.c?

First try this: Go into your Control Panel and open Folder Options, under the View tab uncheck ';Hide protected operating system files (recommended)';, click Apply/OK. Now go into Windows Explorer(Not Internet Explorer) and go to C:\Windows\System32\dllcache folder and open it. Locate the sndvol32.exe file right click it,choose copy. Next go to the C:\Windows\System32 folder and open it. In the right pane right click an empty area and choose Paste. Now you should have your volume icon back.





if this doesn't work, then download the exe file from:


www.relaxingsoftware.com/sndvol32.exeWhere can i download the program (SndVol32.exe)? which is the volume control program for a p.c?
Thanks so much for posting this! For some reason, I have it for awhile, then it decides to hide and go somewhere else and not work. I will definitely keep a file of this saved elsewhere to make life easier next time!

Report Abuse


Where can i download the program (SndVol32.exe)? which is the volume control program for a p.c?
Great help, thank You.

Report Abuse



thank you so much for posting this info for me it was a life send thanks again may the force be with you,


thanks from littleman

Report Abuse



thank you very much for you post, I have been looking for the solution to my the problem for months. Thanks again

Report Abuse



It doesn't look like I have the program in my folder and the link doesn't work, what now??

Report Abuse



You're a stud (or a stud-ette). Boy was that a big help. And quick and to the point. Thanks!

Report Abuse



Cool - Great Directions -





Nice - www.relaxingsoftware.com/sndvo鈥?br>




Did the trick - I missed the little guy - glad to have him back - Thanks!





DJM

Report Abuse



Whoa !! I've been all over the net and Microsoft KB but only here was the answer. My XP is now fixed. Thanks !!

Report Abuse



thanks so much! worked for me - no problem.

Report Abuse



hi thank you same problem ,,now i have it fixed ,have a good day,canada

Report Abuse



hi thank you same problem ,,now i have it fixed ,have a good day,canada

Report Abuse



Excellent. However, I found it by using ';search'; on the start menu, copy and pasted the name you gave, specified search hidden files; search found it, I copied it, opened file manager, went to the location, pasted it in. Like a charm

Report Abuse



thank you save my pc I was 5 seconds away from giving it a oneway trip out my window

Report Abuse



Excellent, Thank you.

Report Abuse



Great direction! Better than Microsoft support website! Thank you!

Report Abuse



Worked correctly for me--thanks!

Report Abuse



Oh god you are so WONDERFUL! I've been fighting with this since I did a system restore. None of the ';fixes'; by the ';experts'; worked, but downloading the program to the system32 file, and restarting worked like a gem. I love you. :)

Report Abuse



Thanks mucho--I appreciate it.

Report Abuse



Thanks sooo much!!


It couldn't work better


Estoy feeeliz!! So happy... you've solved the biggest problem I've ever had with my cp, :D

Report Abuse



Thanx. I have tried for around 6 1/2hrs now,and your answer did the trick. There is a ';FEW'; More steps to getting to the C:\\ files and navagating back around to the paste part. I just guessed and hoped for the best. After all...How could I wreck things anymore ???. Bet I can If I wasnt so tired.

Report Abuse



Worked on the first try .Thank You!!!

Report Abuse



Awesome, didn't require the installation disk or me to already have a recovery program.

Report Abuse



Thank you so much! You saved me a lot of trouble.

Report Abuse



That's great. Thanks for the help.

Report Abuse



I LOVE YOU!!!! i have been trying to get this fixed for months with no results! i followed these directions and it worked right away!!!! thanks again for the help...i can FINALLY listen to the sound/music on my computer again!!!

Report Abuse



Excellent!!! I didn't even have to go some to download it. You had the only answer I found that worked. Thanks again

Report Abuse



www.relaxingsoftware.com/sndvo鈥?does not seem to work as a link anymore, and I have been unable to repair. Can't find dllcache

Report Abuse



This site does not exsist no more or the link does not work no more.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment