Tuesday, August 24, 2010

C# ASP .NET - RangeValidator control error?

I have a RangeValidator control which I want to use in conjunction with the date value in a custom calendar control. The control has a Text property which contains the date value, but the RangeValidator doesn't seem to just be able to validate the control as a whole, so I'm trying to reference the Text.





When I do, I get:





Unable to find control id 'WebCalendar:Text' referenced by the 'ControlToValidate' property of 'valMyControl'.





Could someone please help me find the proper control ID I should be using, if applicable, to reference the Text property of my calendar control?C# ASP .NET - RangeValidator control error?
The text property must specify the global value in order to validate any parameters passed to it. Try creating a control ID that is global in nature.C# ASP .NET - RangeValidator control error?
I think the first poster has it right


My wife had that problem at her company and that sounds like what they were told to do to fix it





But I'm not very sure

No comments:

Post a Comment