Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am a taekwondo player.i cant control my anger easily.i tend to loose my temper please advice me how i can c?

i am a taekwondo palyer and i know that it is dangerous to fight with peopls. but i tend to loose my anger fast. i know i m wrong, and i always try to think my self that i should not do that.please suggest me how i can be friend with peoples even they make me angry. i wiI am a taekwondo player.i cant control my anger easily.i tend to loose my temper please advice me how i can c?
.





I think that sometimes people are born with that problem, and even though they don't want to be that way, it is hard for them to control the anger.





There is a proverb that says: ';Do not think more of yourself than is necessary';.





You can think of your wants and wishes, but not to the point of disrespecting other peoples wants and wishes. -- Try to remind yourself that other people have the same rights as you do.





Also, look up the word agape'. -- It is the word that describes the feeling that we should all have toward each other.





Good Luck with your goal of controlling your anger.





.





.I am a taekwondo player.i cant control my anger easily.i tend to loose my temper please advice me how i can c?
Most martial arts that I have studied have a practical and a theoretical component. The theory is usually about how to walk in the way of peace and use your practical fighting skills to keep you safe in the process. The swordsman Munenori wrote a book called the Life-Giving Sword which was all about how to turn a seemingly vicious way of killing someone into a defensive skill that preserved lives. There isnt really any connection between studying Taekwondo and having a bad temper. They are two seperate issues. You can learn to control your temper by attending anger-management classes and maybe you also need some life-skills./social training as well so that conversations dont turn into duels. Have you considered just counting to ten (1,2,3 etc under your breath) before you say something you regret??





You might also consider studying another martial art such as Aikido to see if you can be helped by the phillosophical side of such sports.
If you are losing control while sparring, you need to stop and back off right away. If this is something that happens regularly you need to stop sparring until you've resolved whatever the real issue is. Talk to a professional counselor. Anger issues are a very common problem, there is lots of help out there.
Look up some tips online on how to control ur anger. I, myself am a martial artist, and having sever anger issues is something what must be left at the door. The ppl u train with are your family. if they get hurt, its ur fault.
Consult your Master who teaches you this Martial Art. Or go to Korea to learn.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment