Saturday, August 21, 2010

When I push control+a to select all it isnt working. It doesnt work when I do control+x to cut or +c to copy..

What is going on? Is there some way I can change some settings to make this work. I hope so I use it a lot.When I push control+a to select all it isnt working. It doesnt work when I do control+x to cut or +c to copy..
Try using the Edit key to select all. If you just want a word or a line or two, highlight them, then click on Edit and Copy. Go to where you want this, click on Edit and select Paste. That's the surest way to copy and paste.When I push control+a to select all it isnt working. It doesnt work when I do control+x to cut or +c to copy..
are you trying to use these shortcut keys on a locked protected web page or is this on a doc like a word doc.?
try alt+a, alt+x, alt+c, so on and so forth [no commas]
try this:


click at the end of text string


press/hold ctrl + shift


use left arrow key to highlight


then try using usual ctrl + ect

No comments:

Post a Comment