Saturday, August 21, 2010

M/c and birth control question?

ok so I had a miscarriage on may 12th it began and bled for about a week and a half (blighted ovum, i chose to have the miscarriage natrually) so I stopped around the 20th or so. I took a hpt to make sure my levels were back to 0, and it was neg. My fiance and i have been having unprotected sex till about two days ago, and I just started on the pill again, so i guess my question is is it possible for me to have become preg. in the 3 weeks between my m/c and starting the pill again? the hpt I took was last wed. and since it was neg, if i am pg, how long should i wait to take another test?M/c and birth control question?
it is absolutely possible to become pregnant the month after a miscarriage. I suggest you see a Dr and get a blood test before beginning birth control again. Most Dr's recommend using protection until you get your first period after your miscarriage. If you don't have the money or time to see a Dr to get a blood test then I suggest you use protection until you get your next period and don't start the birth control pills until you get another period. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment