Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birth Control and Vitamin C?

Okay, so I've been having stomach pain for like the past week. I'm thinking it's my birth control interacting with my vitamins because the pain always happens 30 mins after I take my vitamins when I have already taken my birth control. I've heard vitamin c can have a negative effect when being taken with birth control. Could it be the vitamin c? Or something else in my vitamins? Or could it be completely unrelated to my birth control and vitamins?Birth Control and Vitamin C?
It could just be the vitamins themselves, I used to get a little stomach pain when I took vitamins. If you haven't already try taking them with food that may help. Otherwise, maybe try switching vitamin brands.Birth Control and Vitamin C?
vitamin c can do that to anyone. Has nothing to do with an interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment